Monday, July 11, 2011

Bert at Tim and Jo's

 Bert, from Isla Mujeres is the adopted son/doll of dear friends Tim and Jo.  Bert married my adopted Troll Wheyda Minute back in 2006. This is the first family visit they have taken to see Bert's peeps.  I am so embarrassed.


Quoted from his Dad Tim during his second night at their house:


 oh,what a night last nite...bert borrowed my truck,said he was goin out to get cigs...5 hours later he shows up ....hammered....him and wheyda get in a HUGE blowout....cops called...spent 3 hours in the drunk tank....no charges filed....thank god...looks like a couch nite for my boy.

 
                Connecticut Jail Drunk Tank  #91475645                                                                                        
                                                                                      
all I wanna know is how'd he reach the gas pedal? 

No comments:

Post a Comment